Sunday, September 23, 2018

Fall Is Here!

Happy Sunday,

Hello friends. I hope today finds you well and that you are having a good weekend.  Yesterday I cleaned and then Casey and I went to Mom's to pack up some of Dad's stuff to try to sell at a flea market next weekend.  My Dad had so much stuff and it's so overwhelming going thru and getting rid of it all. My Dad passed away about two and half years ago, we've gotten rid of a lot of stuff but there's still so much left, ugh.  As I say when we are going thru and packing stuff up, "Thanks a lot Dad!" :) It is also still really hard and sad going thru his stuff. I miss my Dad, he was a great guy.

Today I have my first Fall nails for the year. It's funny this year it was so hot and humid and was still hot and humid up until Friday when Fall was arriving. This weekend has been total Fall weather with a little rain here and there but not too bad. I do love Fall, just hate the impending doom of Winter!

Hope you enjoy my first Fall nails. I think these are adorable :)

My base is Orly "Cotton Candy". I then used several different polishes I was too lazy to keep track of and nail art brushes to draw the leaves and trees.  The glitter is Candy Laquer "Candied Cocoa".






Cotton Candy on it's own.  This one is going to my purge pile. I wasn't a fan of the formula and have several very similar so this one is going lol.
Have a great rest of the weekend.  Today I am being lazy and just chilling.  Talk to you soon. I leave you with Mr. Kitty looking cute as usual :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment