Monday, September 3, 2018

Sparkly Dots

Happy Monday My Loves,

It's Monday and I am off work for the Labor Day holiday today in the U.S.  On Saturday my sister, two friends and me met our cousin that we hadn't seen in years at a local Scottish Highland festival.  It was such a fun day. But, I was hurting tho'.  That morning before we left I was sweeping the floors and turned somehow and felt something in my lower back pull. I've been in severe pain since then, ugh.  I didn't do anything yesterday and plan on resting my back today before going back to work tomorrow.  Back pain sucks.  I have spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spine and arthritis) in my lower back so I think with whatever I did on Saturday it's worse because of that.  I am suffering right now, but it will get better in a few days I hope.

Today I have some dots I did sometime a few months back, can't actually remember when and never got around to posting.  I think these are really pretty.  Hope you like them too :) I love dotticures, they are pretty and so easy to do.

My base is Essie "All Access Pass". I did the dots with a dotting tool using Nicole by OPI "It's All About the Glam", China Glaze "DV8", China Glaze "BFF", China Glaze "IDK" and China Glaze "2NITE". I put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the dotted nails and Color Club "Jingle Jangle" on the rest to finish this mani.




All Access Pass on it's own.  Love this one, it's such a pretty blue!
That's all for the nails for today.  Here's a good feel good for the day also :)

"Love yourself first and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world."

Lucille Ball said this one.  I love Lucille Ball and think this is great.  Have a great day and I'll talk to you soon.  My day is chilling on the couch with the kitties and resting my back on a heating pad.

I'll talk to you soon.  I leave you with the boys, Mr. Kitty and Dino snuggling sleeping one day :) I love it when the kids cuddle, it's so cute :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment