Monday, November 12, 2018

Marble on Marble

Happy Monday My Loves,

Hello friends! I hope that this Monday is finding you well! Things are good my way :) Just a quick post today since it is Monday and I don't have much motivation tonight, lol :)

Today I have some awesome marble nails I did by using the smoosh technique and stamping together to create this look. I love these and think they turned out so pretty!

My base is China Glaze "Fuchsia Fanatic". I used Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Grey-Dreaming" and Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "White On" to create the saran wrap nails to be stamped. I simply put dots of those polishes on my nail then took a piece of plastic wrap and smooshed the polish together. I stamped with Funky Fingers "Dark Knight" and Dixie Marbled 02 plate. The glitter on my index nails is Funky Fingers "The Notebook". I put a coat of Kleancolor "Stardust" on the others to finish.




Fuchsia Fanatic on it's own, such a pretty shade. 
That's it for tonight, have a great night and I'll talk to you soon. I leave you with Dino, Miss Betty and Buster (RIP old man) sleeping one day last year.
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment