Friday, November 30, 2018

Happy Hedgehogs & Happy Dots

Happy Friday Love Bugs,

It's Friday, yay, and I have the day off today, yay. So, I get a three day weekend, whoot. I do have to take a kitty to the vet later on today for her snotty nose allergy issues she gets and then tonight my sister is coming in to hang out but other than that I am having a pretty lazy day!

This morning I did some hedgehog nails. Let me tell you these were a lot harder to draw than I thought they would be. I kinda love these and think they turned out so cute :) I then decided to add some dots and I think they look super cute with the hedgehogs!

I did two bases here, the darker is Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Pinch of Punch" and the lighter is China Glaze "In A Lily Bit". I used nail art brushes and a dotting tool to with several different polishes I did not feel like typing out to draw the hedgehogs and dots. I then put a coat of Different Dimension "Cold As Ice" on the others to finish.




Pinch of Punch and In A Lily Bit on their own, both of these are so pretty!
Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful weekend. I don't really have anything planned this weekend so it's going to be a lazy one and low key and I am okay with that.

I leave you with today Dino and Miss Betty snoozing, aren't they so cute when they cuddle together? I love it! Talk soon :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment