Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sparkly Blues for Winter Blahs To Come, Blah!!!

Happy Dead Day!!!

Tonight is the mid-season finale of The Walking Dead already. Can't believe it's here. This season has been really good I think. With the new showrunner the show feels fresh again and my sister and I have been thoroughly enjoying this season and do believe that it's about to get so very creepy with The Whisperers coming into play. We can't wait!!!!

Today we are going to have Thanksgiving dinner again with my Mom's church, so excited for more good food later on, lol :)

This morning I decided to do some shades of blue nails for the Winter blues like temperatures we've been having the last several days. On Thursday it was so cold out, Friday morning it was 17 degrees, ugh. I hate the cold and am so not looking forward to the many more months of cold we have to look forward to bah and the first day of Winter hasn't even got here yet, gah!!! Yesterday it rained all day and was cold but at least it wasn't snow!!! 

I think these did come out really pretty with all the glitters and sparkle, hope you like them too.

I did three bases here, China Glaze "Fade Into Hue" (pinky and thumb), Essie "In the Cabana" (ring and index) and Color Club "Hydrangea Kiss" (middle). On my pinkies and thumbs I put a coat of Maybelline Color Show "Blue Glaze", on my ring nails I put a coat of Color Club "Beyond the Mistletoe", on my middle nails it's a coat of L.A. Girl Splatter "Spatter" and on my index nails is a coat of an unlabeled random beauty store polish, no idea the brand or name, lol.


China Glaze "Fade Into Hue" (pinky and thumb), Essie "In the Cabana" (ring and index) and Color Club "Hydrangea Kiss" (middle) on their own. These were perfect bases me thinks :) 
Have a great day today my friends. Here's a feel good since I haven't posted one in a long while and this one is awesome and so true:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain."

LOVE this one. I leave you with Miss Betty and her cute as heck tongue blep, she's so adorable when she sleeps with the blep :) Well, she's adorable all the time :) Talk soon xoxo





Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment