Thursday, November 1, 2018

Miss Betty, My Love

Happy Thursday Loves,

I hope you are well and life is good. It's good my way :) Today is a very special day. Four years ago today my sweet little love bug of a cat, Miss Betty, came into my life. That year I had lost both my old ginger outside kitties and I was at my cousin's kid's b-day party and my cousin Tonya's Mom was there and we were talking about me losing them. Charlene mentioned that she had a young about a year old solid black very sweet female kitty that she would like to find a good home for and I told her that I would take her. So the next weekend I went with my cousins to Tonya's parents house and picked up Miss Betty. My life changed in the best way possible when I brought her home. Miss Betty became my heart. She's such a momma's girl and the bond that her and I have is so very strong. It's amazing. I will forever be thankful and grateful to Tonya and her Mom, Charlene for putting Miss Betty and me together. I love all our cats, but Miss Betty, she's just my heart. I love her so much. Everyone that meets her loves her too due to extra cuteness and her being so sweet. She's the best. I truly do hope and pray that Miss Betty and me have many, many more years together. She's my baby girl!! Here as I type this post up she is laying up against me just a purring away :) I love her so much.

So, of course to celebrate this most special day I have some Miss Betty nails. I chose these images to express the love I have for Betty and the love she has for me. They are so appropriate for today. Hope you like them too :) Here is one of my favorite pics of my little cutie patootie. Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen!!!!
For my base I used Essie "Coacha-Bella". I stamped using a Rite Pumpkin Polish "Fangatastic" with Chez Delaney "Chats & Chiens 002" and Born Pretty "BP-102" plates. I used a black striper to do the Miss Betty and put a coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Sparkling Rose" on my pinky and index nails to finish.


Coacha-Bella on it's own, such a girlie shade, so good for these nails I think :) 
Now, here's some more pics of my little lady. I love her so much!
Betty playing, see how stinking cute she is :)




Betty snuggling :)
Momma holding Betty's paw. I love these moments with her :)

Sometimes I have to "rescue" her from falling off the couch. I think it's become a sort of game for her now since she knows Momma is going to "save" her :)

That's it for today and for my Betty post. Have a great day and I'll chat at you soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment