Sunday, June 23, 2019

Goofy Giraffes

Happy Sunday,

Hello my friends, I hope you are well and life is good. It's good my way and the weather yesterday and today has been amazing, no rain, nice temperatures and a lovely breeze. I will so take it after all the rain we've been having :)

Today I have some giraffes that I did this morning. They were way harder to actually do on my nails that I thought they would be. I still think they turned out cute even if they are kind of goofy, ha ha :) Hope you like them too :)

My bases are China Glaze "In A Lily Bit" (purple) and NYC "Fashion Safari" (beige). I drew the giraffes using NYC "Fashion Safari" and China Glaze "Mahogany Magic". I then did a blobbicure on my rings nails with both those polishes also. The glitter on my index nails is Maybelline "Pearl Gem" and on the pinkies and thumbs is a "Melly Mix".




In A Lily Bit and Fashion Safari on their own.
Have a great Sunday and I'll talk at you soon! I leave you with two pics of Miss Betty, my heart, my love kitty. I took these last Summer and they are some of my two favorite ones of her. I love all our cats, but this little lady is my heart. The bond and relationship her and I have is so special :) She's my girl and entirely too cute!



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment