Sunday, November 10, 2019

Fall Dotticure

Happy Sunday/Walking Dead Day Loves,

Hello my friends, I hope you are well and that life is good. It's good my way. Last night we went to good friends' Post Post Halloween party and it was awesome seeing our amazing friends. It was fun :)

Today I was pretty lazy and had a pretty lazy day, but I did do these nails this morning. I hadn't done a dotticure in while and thought that it would be nice to do a Fall one. I love doing dotticures. They are so easy and quick to do especially on a lazy day. Hope you like these as much as I do :)

My base is Essie "On the Bright Cider". I dotted with OPI "Piazza Cake", China Glaze "Give Me S'more" and Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Bare It All". The glitter is Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Ripple Effect" and on my pinkies and index nails is a coat of BaronessX "Topacio".




On the Bright Cider on it's own, a wonderfully warm Fall shade.
Here's more rocks I've painted and either hidden or given away to people since my last slew of painted rocks post. I am having so much fun painting rocks. I love it!
Here's ones my friend, Niki, and I made together one afternoon.
Love these bonfire ones I did. They are so peaceful and I'd love to be hanging out by any of these fires :)
These two I painted to go live with my Dad's and his hunting buddy, Randy's ashes at our camp.
Here they are at camp with Dad and Randy. I know they'd love having these rocks with them!
Rocks I did of our camp, one I kept, one went to my brother and the other one to Pat, my Dad's last man standing friend that he hunted with and was one of his best friends.

The rock on the left I left at one of our neighbor's camps when I saw their rock on the right :) 
Halloween rocks, I love all of these so much!




These are for my boyfriend, Casey and his Dad for their love of deer huntin'

Made this one for a client of my sister's for encouragement.

This one on the left my Mom made for her two dogs she has and the one on the right my sister made. I love the headless cowboy, it's funny. She made it for a friend that loves cowboys for Halloween, ha ha.

That's it for today. Have a great rest of the weekend and a great week. I leave you with Gypsy and Mr. Kitty :) Talk soon loves.
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment