Sunday, November 17, 2019

Rainy Day Nails (on a not rainy day)

Happy Sunday Loves,

I hope your weekend is going good and that you are well. Things are good my way. I had a three day weekend and did some stuff around home Friday and have been pretty lazy all weekend, just hanging with the kitties and painting rocks.

Today I have some cute rainy day stamped nails for you. I recently got this plate and was excited to use it even though it is not raining today thankfully and if it was it would be that dreaded "S" word since it's really cold out currently, gah! I think these turned out cute and hope you think so too :)

My base is Essie "Serene Slate". I sponged Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Heavy Metal" on the nails to be stamped. I stamped using Konad "Black" with Beauty Big Bang XL 059 plate. On my pinkies and thumbs I put a coat of BeautiControl "Angel Wings" on to finish.




Serene Slate on it's own. Love this shade of gray.
That's it for today, have a great Sunday and even better week. Talk soon! I leave you with Miss Betty, my cutie patootie sound asleep :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment