Sunday, November 24, 2019

Yay Negan!!!

Happy Walking Dead Day,

It's the mid-season finale of The Walking Dead already! I can't believe it's mid-season finale already! Time sure does fly. I never got to do season premiere nails this year since the day it premiered we had gotten home from camp and I was too tired to do my nails and wasn't ready to take my bear nails off yet, so mid-season finale nails it is.

In my opinion this season has been really good. My sister and I have been thoroughly enjoying this season and Negan, who we love, has been locked up in jail for the last season and this season he is out and back to some of his old Negan ways and some not so Negan ways that is making me love him even more. I have been and still am Team Negan and since he's back doing more I decided to do some Negan nails for tonight. I messed up my left hand, just wasn't having a good day on that one but oh well, such is the nail life, lol. Either way I like them :)

My base is Essie "At the Helm". I sponged on Essie "Fall For NYC" on the nails to be stamped and stamped using a random black pumpkin polish (which stamps very nice) with Creative Shop 46 and Uber Chic Zombie Love 2 plates. I put a coat of Baroness X "Topacio" on my pinkies and thumbs to finish.




At the Helm on it's own. Love this color!
This afternoon I am going to a Thanksgiving lunch that my mom's church does then coming home and watching the marathon that is on until my sister comes in and we watch the finale together. Enjoy the finale if you watch.

Have a great Sunday, talk soon on Thursday when I post my Thanksgiving nails. I leave you with Mr. Kitty surrounded by toys, many toys :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment