Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Happy Thanksgiving Loves,

It's turkey day my friends which means we give thanks for our family, friends, kids, pets, our lives and so much more. I truly have so much to be thankful for each and every day. I have the most amazing friends and awesome family in my life. I have my cats which are my heart and soul and I have a wonderful boyfriend who is always there for me no matter what. I have my Mom and every day I am so grateful and thankful that I still have her at 77 years old and really hope I am blessed to have her for many more years to come. This is the 4th Thanksgiving without my Dad which is hard and sad but at the same time I am so very thankful that I had the dad I had for as long as I did so I just try to remember the good times and try not to be sad. I am one of the truly blessed and fortunate people in the world and I do not take that for granted ever.

Today we are going to Casey's family for dinner then my sister is coming in tonight to hang out. Sunday I went to a Thanksgiving dinner with my mom that her church does so that was our Thanksgiving with her that day. I am going to see her Saturday too and visit with some cousins that are coming to visit and I can't wait for that :)

Today I have some super simple fast nails I did this morning since I was cleaning and didn't have much time to do any kind of other nail art for the holiday. I actually quite like the simplicity and colors of this mani, hope you like them too!

My base is China Glaze "Mustard the Courage", then I sponged on China Glaze "Kalahari Kiss" on the nails to be stamped and stamped using China Glaze "Unplugged" with Whats Up Nails B033 and Lina 4 Seasons Autumn 02 plates. Then on my pinkies and thumbs I put a coat of Maybelline Color Show "Gold Ignite" to finish.




Mustard the Courage on it's own, I really kind of love this sorta ugly shade of yellow :)
There you have my super simple nails for this year! Here's some Thanksgiving rocks I did for mom's church dinner that I put on the tables. People loved them and I loved giving them :) The turkeys were really fun to paint!!!


Have a great day with family if you celebrate and remember to not just be thankful today but each and every day for the things in your life!

I leave you with Princess Pebbles looking so pretty as usual! I think she's the prettiest cat we have in our crew, she's gorgeous and she knows it, ha ha!


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment