Sunday, January 26, 2020

My Stash and Set Up

Happy Sunday (again) loves,

I have a  second post for today. I have been wanting to do a my post on my stash and set up for a while now for the madness that is my nail polish love. So, without further ado, here is my crazy collection of polish and all that goes with it :) I hope you enjoy seeing my madness!! I know it sure does make me happy!!

I have to have everything in my living room since I live in a one bedroom apartment and don't have anywhere else to home my massive polish collection and all that goes with it.

This is the wall by my couch on these corner walls. There's all my pinks, purples, blues, blue/greens/teals, reds and orange cremes here along with all my shimmering topcoat types.
This rack is all glitter that I use for accent nails. this one is on the wall on the other side of our chaise couch.
This is the wall across from our couch that houses my nuetral, yellows and green cremes along with more glitters for accent nails.
These racks are on my coffee table that hold my base and top coat, remover, files, felt squares, thinner and all my brushes and dotting tools.It's also holds all my white, black and gray cremes along with some silver and golds.
This sits on a bookcase against another wall and has all sorts of random stuff in it. It has some stamping polish, cleanup stuff and all sorts of stuff for art, sponges, straws, paper plates, extra tape, stampers, etc. The container with the dots and box it's sitting on is all stamping plates and stampers. On the shelf below is my remover along with some other tools (the brushes in front are my rock painting brushes, that's just the only place I have to store them, so there they go :) ) On top of the jewelry box is more stamping plates in holders. In the jewelry box is all art stuff, sponges and eyeshadow applicators. Below that on the shelf are some nail magazines and a couple books along with felt that I'll cut up for polish remover and felt already cut up in the tupperware. There's also more stamping polish in the basket container. 
 
There you have my method of madness that is my polish world. In a perfect world I would have a polish room but oh well, since I don't, I make do.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my mad stash of polish and supplies. I'll leave you with some super plain pretty nails from a couple weeks ago when I was going to do this post but just never did, so you get nails twice today!

My base is OPI "Planks A Lot". On my ring nails is a coat of Kleancolor "Metallic White" on the rest is a coat of CND Effects "Amethyst Sparkle".


Planks A Lot on it's own. 
That's all for the second time today. Talk soon! I leave you with Princess Pebbles on our stove. This is an old pic I came across, not sure when I even took it!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment