Sunday, January 19, 2020

Snowy Night in the Woods

Happy Sunday,

Hope you well! It's good my way. Yesterday we did get some wintry weather with some snow and freezing rain. The roads were fine this morning when I left to go to my friend Nancy's to help her decorate some cupcakes in the shape of a baby rattle for a baby shower that she was going to today. It turned out pretty good and was not a Pinterest fail, lol :) I have a picture of it at the end of this post.

Today I have some stamped snowy woodsy nails for the weather we had yesterday. I think these turned out super cute in their simplicity :) Hope you like them too!

My base is Orly "La Playa" then I sponged China Glaze "Recycle" on the top half of the nails to be stamped to create a bit of a snowy night sky. I stamped using Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" with Whats Up Nails B035 and MoYou Noel Collection 01 plates.  I put one coat of a "Melly Mix" on my pinkies and thumbs to finish.




La Playa on it's own, I love this shade of blue. It's one of those polishes that I've had for a very long time now!
There you have my super easy fast mani for today.

Here are the cupcakes as a baby rattle. I think they are cute! We had fun doing it!

That's all for today. Have a great rest of the weekend. I leave you today with Nancy's kitty Lovey who is super sweet and super gorgeous!  Also , her rescue Pit Bull Stevie who is awesome. He is blind and was a bait dog that was rescued from a fight ring. He sure has the pampered good life now. I love him and Lovey. They are both really sweet animals :) Talk soon!
Lovey
Stevie

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment