Sunday, September 13, 2020

Fall Leaves Early (because I'm over this summer...)

Happy Sunday Loves, 

Hello my friends. I hope you are well and that life is treating you good. It's great my way. The weather is beautiful and not hot. The temperatures are so lovely out right now. We've got the windows open and it's so nice to have a nice breeze with no loud running air conditioners. This summer was so hot, muggy and humid and I am just so over it and ready for cooler temperatures and hoodies :) I normally love Summer, however, with Covid and everything being cancelled along with the gross Summer weather I decided to have Fall come early this year on my nails. I think these turned out so pretty for my first Fall nails of this year. 

I've been on a holo kick lately so my base here is Color Club "Cosmic Fate". I stamped using Manilogy "Boba" stamping polish with Whats Up Nails B021 plate. I reverse colored in the images on the stamper head with polishes that I totally spaced on keeping track of as my sister was here when I was doing my nails and we were watching TV also at the same time. After they dried on the stampers I put a coat of Orly Bonder on the nails to stamp, let that dry a bit to give the stamps something to adhere to then transferred to the nail. I then cleaned up the excess and top coated all my nails to finish. Love these leaves,, think they turned out so pretty on the holo background. Hope you like them too! 





Cosmic Fate on it's own, this was a perfect base for this mani!
That's all for today. Have a great rest of the weekend, talk soon. I leave you with this deer momma and her two twins I saw leaving my mom's on Thursday. I pulled over in my car to get pics and was talking to them and got them all to look at me for a bit, it was cool. I love deer, they are such cool animals and I love seeing them out :) 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment