Sunday, September 20, 2020

Pink Fall Meadow

Happy Sunday Loves, 

I hope you are well and life is good It's good my way. I did go for my annual physical on Friday and did get a flu shot and a tetanus since I was overdue for that, so I just have a super quick post today since both my shoulders are so sore from the shots, ugh! I normally do not get a flu shot but decided to this year with Covid. 

Today I have some super cute fall forest meadow stamping I did yesterday morning. I love the way these turned out but do wish I would have used a darker outline stamping color on the deer to define his lines more, oh well, still cute me thinks :) 

My base is two here, on my index, middle and ring nails is Essie "Suits You Swell" and on my thumbs and pinkies is Essie "Talk Sweet To Me". I stamped using Moyra "Fall In Love" and Lantern & Wren "Finally Fall" plates with two Clear Jelly Stamper polishes that I am unsure of the names since they don't have them on the bottles. I colored in the images by reverse stamping then when they were dry I transferred them to my nails. I put one coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the stamped nails and on the others one coat of Indigo Bananas "SF 35 Top Coat" to finish. 





Essie "Suits You Swell" (index, middle and ring) and Essie "Talk Sweet To Me" (thumbs and pinkies) on their own, such pretty colors I think! 

That's all for today, have a great rest of the weekend and great week, talk soon and be safe!! I leave you with Miss Betty peeking out of a box :) 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment