Saturday, September 26, 2020

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like the Month of Halloween!!!!

Happy Caturday, 

Super quick post and nails today. I am doing stuff around home today and then tomorrow on my normal posting day I will be at a horse show helping out. I'll have pics of that to share on Monday when I post my blog b-day nails. 

I did these the other day and felt like doing my first Halloween nails of the year. In my opinion it's never too early to begin doing Halloween nails :) 

These were super fast and super easy to do. I love them! They are cute I think :) 

My base is Cupcake Polish "Bat-Chelor Pad". I stamped using Hit the Bottle "Moonshine" with Born Pretty Store L057 and Maniology M158 plates.




Bat-Chelor Pad on it's own, LOVE this holo :) 

That's it for today. Have a great day, talk to you soon. I leave you with my girls Princess Pebbles and Miss Betty looking too cute one day this past week! I love my girls, they are my babies!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment