Sunday, December 6, 2020

Chrismas Trees in the Snow

Happy Sunday Loves, 

Just a quick post today. I am in some serious pain and don't have much motivation to type too much. This past Summer my hip started bothering me for about a week then that pain stopped. Well, for the last two weeks now it has been been a constant pain. I am sure it's arthritis and it's only going to get worse and soon I am going to have to go see a doctor about it but right now I am hesitating to make an appointment with the covid numbers rising and all. So, I am going to give it one more week and then see how it is, then make an appointment. My mom has had both hips, a shoulder and knee replaced and I am sadly think this may be the beginning of going down that same road for me. Getting old, it sure ain't easy, sigh! 

Today's nails I did yesterday morning and I absolutely love them and do think they turned out super cute (well except for the one silver tree which got got a bit smooshed, lol). Hope you enjoy them too. 

My base is "ILNP "Mega (S). I stamped using Uber Chic "Holiday Jingle" and Uber Chic "Holiday Spirit" plates with Maniology "Crisp" for the outlines.  I used a snowman green glitter and China Glaze "Call of the Wild" to color the trees. After I stamped the trees on my nails I used Whats Up Nails "Go for Gild" to stamp the tree stars and the ornament dots with a dotting tool. I used Maniology "Frozen" for the snow. On my middle nails is a coat of Cupcake Polish "Emerald" and the image I stamped with I used a silver stamping polish that I forgot to make note of and the image was on one of the plates I used for the trees. The silver was an afterthought so I spaced on which polish I used, lol.




    Mega on it's own. This was the first holo polish I ever bought and so it it a bit sentimental for me. 

That's it, enjoy your Sunday, talk to you soon with more Christmas nails :) I leave you with a too cute picture of King Dino and Miss Betty sleeping together. I love this, so cute!!! 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment