Friday, December 25, 2020

It's Christmas Morning & A Christmas Dry Brush

Merry Christmas my friends, 

I hope that you have a wonderful holiday today if you celebrate and that you stay safe and in good health. Casey and I are staying home this year due to covid. Normally we would go see family but this year we feel we need to do the responsible thing by staying in. There is next year and hopefully by then life and the holidays will be back to more normal (we can hope). 

I will be just chilling today and watching 24 hours of A Christmas Story which is tradition for me that I do every year 😜 It is my very favorite Christmas movie of all time. It's the best in my book!

Anyways, onto the nails. Today I have my final two Christmas manis to share with you. The dry brush nails I  did earlier this week and the stamped nails I did this morning. I love these both and hope you do too 😍

My bases are Zoya "Blaze" (red), K.B. Shimmer "I'm sMitten" (white) and Zoya "Merida" (green). I stamped using Maniology "Straight Up Black" for the outlines and Uber Chic "Happy Christmas", Uber Chic "Holiday Spirit" and MoYou London "Noel 01" plates. I colored the images with numerous polishes then stamped those on the stamped nails. 




Blaze, Merida and I'm sMitten on their own. I absolutely love these three together.

Here for my dry brushed nails my bases are Cupcake Polish "Leaf Me Alone" (green), Enchanted Polish "Over the Rainbow" (red), K.B. Shimmer "Baking Spirits Bright" (white) and Hit the Bottle "Inner Beauty" (gold). I dry brushed using "Leaf Me Alone", "Over the Rainbow" and "Inner Beauty".




Leaf Me Alone, Baking Spirits Bright, Over the Rainbow and Inner Beauty on their own. Love these all together too 😊😊

There you have the last of this year's holiday nails. I'm ready to move on to some Winter themed nails next. I leave you with the best gifts in my life, our kitties. Nothing is better than the love I get from them. Talk soon and Merry Christmas!!!!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment