Monday, November 30, 2020

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Happy Monday loves, 

I am off work today so I decided to do my second Christmas mani of this season so you get two today 😊 I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving if you celebrate. Mine was nice. Casey cooked here at home with just the two of us. It was a nice and lowkey day. I go back to work tomorrow so today is the last day of my six day staycation. The cats will hate me going back to work tomorrow, lol. They love having mommy home with them for almost a week. 😊

The first mani I did Saturday morning and the elves this morning. I have lots of Christmas nails planned for this year so I'll be posting a lot in the coming weeks!

My base here is Holo Taco "Red Licorice". I stamped using Maniology "Bam! White" with Whats Up Nails "B050" and Lina "Can't Wait For Xmas! 02" plates. The glitter is a no named one I got at a local beauty supply. The first two pics were in the sun yesterday. These Holo Taco holos are so pretty!!!






          Red Licorice on it's own, so gorgeous!

Here my base is K.B. Shimmer "Fir Sure". The red on the tips is Cupcake Polish "Some Berry to Love". The other polishes I didn't (was too lazy to write down lol) keep track of. On top of my index nails is two coats of ILNP "Fully Loaded". 




       Fir Sure by itself, perfect Christmas green.

Have a great day. Talk soon. Here's all my black cats with me Saturday night. I love my black cats so much and times like this make my heart so happy ❤❤❤
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

1 comment: