Thursday, December 31, 2020

Good Bye 2020, Finally the Dumpster Fire Year Is Over!!!

Happy New Year Eve 2021!!!!!

2020 is almost over........FINALLY!!! I know myself and probably everyone else on the planet is so ready for this dumpster fire of a year to be over! It sure has been one hella of a strange one that is for sure! I am hoping that 2021 brings some sense of normalcy back to the world and we can get back to life as we know it. I don't think it's going to be right away. I think we will probably have the first half of the year with restrictions and cautions in place then the second half may be coming back to more normal time (at least we can hope)! 

I don't have a whole lot to reflect on this year, but I am truly an extremely fortunate person in that I have had/have my health, my job (I never lost it during lockdown earlier in the year), my pets, Casey, my Mom and friends and family. For that I am so thankful. I also did quit smoking this year. January 5th will be seven months since I had a cigarette and I feel great and am so happy to be a former smoker. It was a hard thing to do but I was determined to quit so I did! 

Anyways onto the nails. I have a super quick and easy mani for the New Year this year. I think these turned out so pretty and I am super happy with them! 

My base is Enchanted Polish "October Sky". I stamped using Whats Up Nails "Silver Ag-ent" and Whats Up Nails "Go for Gild" stamping polishes with Maniology M079 plate. I colored the bottle and glasses in with Maniology "Fleece". On my thumbs and pinkies is a coat of Emily de Molly "Wearer of Tales" to finish.




October Sky on it's own, love this shade so much!!

That's all from me for today. Have a safe and happy New Year Eve and New Year Day. I will be home and probably won't even make it until midnight since I am old, lol! Then tomorrow Casey and I will be having pork and sauerkraut for dinner and I can not wait to have that. It's supposed to bring you luck in the new year and we all can use that for sure now! Be safe, stay in and I'll talk to you soon! 

I leave you with King Dino looking too handsome! I love this guy, he's such a cool boy :) 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment