Sunday, December 13, 2020

Meowy Catmas

Hello my loves, 

Hope you are staying safe and well. I am a bit stressed. Last night a raccoon got into our yard and attacked our old lady rabbit, The Girl. We heard her crying so were able to get up and save her but he got her head and eye. It appears her eye may be gone and there are some puncture wounds on her head. We brought her inside and cleaned her up. She is currently in a big plastic bin on a super soft blanket and has been resting and eating in the living room. We will see how today goes. This is the first time in the almost 13 years I've lived here in our city that I've seen a raccoon, sigh. Keep our sweet dear old lady in your thoughts and prayers. I feel so sad that this happened to her. She is such a good bunny. I am feeling somewhat positive though since she is eating and is acting really alert.

Today I have the nails I did yesterday. These are from a new plate I got and I love these. I didn't do black cats, which are my favorite, because it is tricky coloring in black cat images so a ginger and snowy white cat it is. Hope you like these Catmas nails as much as I do ❤

My base is Color Club "Halo-graphic". I stamped using MoYou London "Noel Collection 10" with Maniology "Straight Up Black" for the outlines then colored the images with OPI "Freedom of Peach", Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" and Clear Jelly Stamper pink and green holo polishes. The glitter on the stamped nails is China Glaze "Angel Wings" and on my pinkies and thumbs to finish I put a coat of Penelope Luz "Magical Dreams".




 Halo-graphic on it's own. Love the Color Club holos, they are so holo!!

That's it for today. I don't have much more to say. I'll give a bunny update next post, sigh.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment