Saturday, December 19, 2020

Pretty Lights & Evergreen Branches

Hello my friends, 

Today is just a super quick post of the nails I did this past week. Our older pet bunny that was attacked by a raccoon last Sunday morning succumbed to her injuries Tuesday night, sigh. We are devastated by the loss of her and the way it happened. I will be doing a post dedicated to her right after Christmas. We are so heartbroken and I am just not ready to talk about it just yet on social media. I have not posted about it on my platforms and will after Christmas. She was such a good bunny and I am still trying to process it all, sigh. 

My first mani is some stamped lights I did Friday. I think these are cute and love them on the neon. 

My base is Orly "So Fly". I stamped the outlines with  Maniology "Straight Up Black" and Uber Chic "Holiday Spirit" and "Happy Christmas" plates. I colored the images with numerous polishes that I did not bother/was too lazy to keep track of. On my pinkies and thumbs is a coat of ILNP "Imagine That" then one coat of Poparazzi "Celestial" on top to finish.




                                   So Fly on it's own, love, love this shade.

These I did the week before and just did not post yet. I like these but was having a really difficult time picking up the images so there are a lot of missed lines on the evergreen. Not sure if it was the plate, the stamper, the polish or a combination of it all. Oh well, will try with this plate in the future sometime. Stamping can be so tricky at times.

My bases are Starrily "Everest" (green) and ILNP "Christmas Cookie" (white). I stamped with Hit the Bottle "Emeralds Are Forever" and Beauty Big Bang "Christmas-XL-001" plate. 


Everest (green) and Christmas Cookie (white) on their own I do indeed love both of the polishes and they did look really good together I think. 

That's it for today. I leave you with Miss Princess warming herself on the radiator after being outside this morning for a bit in the cold and snow. She is such a pretty girl1 We had our first snow of the season on Wednesday this past week. We got around 10 inches or so. Talk to you soon. 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today

No comments:

Post a Comment