Sunday, March 14, 2021

Hippity Hoppity Hop

Happy Sunday Loves, 

Hi my friends. Hope you are well and enjoying the nice weather we've been having. I know I sure have been 😊
Today I have my next Easter nails. I chose to do a cute little Easter Bunny and a bunny butt. I think these are cute.

My bases are ILNP "Wrapped Up" (thumb, index & pinkies) and P.O.P. Polish "Chill Pill" (middle & ring). I stamped with MoYou Lobdon "Festive Collection 09" plate and Maniology "Rave Babe" polish. I colored the images in with Sinful Colors "Snow Me White". I used Painted Polish "You Drive Me Glazy" on the bottoms of the stamped nails. I also put a coat of BaronessX "Amatista" on top of "Wrapped Up" to give some purple sparkle to those nails.




Wrapped Up and Chill Pill on their own. I think these are so pretty together.

That's it for today. I leave you an old pic of The Girl (rest in peace sweet girl) that I  found on my tablet. I still feel so sad that she is gone and miss her every day. I do love this picture if her. She was so cute and so loved by us.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment