Wednesday, March 17, 2021

St. Paddy's Day 2021

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! 

Today's post is a super quick one. Here are my St. Paddy nails. I went super simple this year. I am having some severe arthritis issues in my right thumb joint so doing my nails, typing, writing and/or picking up some things has gotten difficult. I do have a doctor appointment tomorrow that I will be talking to the doctor about some of my arthritis issues I've been having. So between my hips and now my thumb hopefully I can get some relief soon! 

My bases are Hit the Bottle "Lucky Spark" (thumbs & pinkies), P.O.P. Polish "Slush Fund" (ring & index) and Colores de Carol "Rio" (middle). I stamped with Maniology "Lilypad" polish and Whats Up Nails B017 plate.




Hit the Bottle "Lucky Spark" (thumbs & pinkies), P.O.P. Polish "Slush Fund" (ring & index) and Colores de Carol "Rio" (middle) all on their own, love these three together! 

Have a great and happy St. Paddy Day, talk soon! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment