Saturday, March 20, 2021

Spring Has Sprung....Yay!!!

Happy Spring Loves, 

Spring is finally here!!!! I am so ready for nice weather. This Winter and the gray after gray after gray days we had were really starting to get to me. I need some sunshine and warmth in my life. Here it is finally, yay 😊 Today is supposed to be a really nice day in our area and I cannot wait. 

For my Happy Spring nails I chose this awesome plate that I think the flowers ended up looking great on the yellow background. I also think the pink compliments the yellow quite nicely. I am kinda in love with these nails!

My bases are P.O.P. Polish "Love At Frost Site" (thumb, index & pinkies) and Noodles Nail Polish "Been There, Sun That" (middle & ring). I stamped with Maniology M118 plate and Twinkled T white stamping polish. I colored the images in with Maniology "Monarch Dream", "Limelight" and Twinkled T blue, pink and yellow polishes. The Twinkled T do not come with name labels on the bottles so no names for them.




P.O.P. Polish "Love At Frost Site" (thumb, index & pinkies) and Noodles Nail Polish "Been There, Sun That" (middle & ring). I absolutely LOVE these together ❤

Have a great first day of Spring and I hope you can get outside today and just appreciate that Spring has sprung, YAY. Talk soon. I leave you with Miss Betty looking as cute as can be cleaning herself beside me on the couch. I love this little girl so much, she is my baby girl ❤
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment