Wednesday, March 31, 2021

It's the Birds!!!!

Happy Wednesday My Friends, 

It's the middle of the week already, yay! For me it's actually my Thursday since we have off for Good Friday this Friday. I am so looking forward to a 3 day weekend! 

Today's nails are from a new stamping plate I recently got that I could not wait to use. I am in love with this mani and hope you like it too! I think the birds turned out so cute! Reverse stamping is so much fun and not hard to do either! I love stamping! 

My bases are Polished for Days "Blue Spruce" (green) and P.O.P. Polish "Cold Shoulder" (blue). I stamped the outlines with Maniology "Cocoa" polish and MoYou London Botanical Collection 05 plate. I colored the images with a bunch of stamping polishes I didn't bother to keep track of, lol 😊




Blue Spruce and Cold Shoulder on their own, loved these two together for the base for this mani. 

That's it for today, Have a great day, talk to you soon. Here's Miss Betty, my heart kitty, looking too cute as always! 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment