Sunday, April 4, 2021

Chocolate Bunny Nails & My Real Chocolate Bunny :)

Happy Hoppy Easter :) 

Happy Easter Sunday if you celebrate. I am not doing anything today but staying home. I will be going to see my mom mid week this week for lunch of her ham leftovers that she is making today for herself and my sister that lives with her. Normally I go to church with her on Easter and then we go to Casey's family for dinner. Casey is at fishing camp since fishing season opened here yesterday. I'm enjoying my time by myself with the cats and the bunny. Next year I am thinking (hoping) things will be back to normal and I will be going to church then dinner. 

For my last Easter nails of this year I chose to do some chocolate bunny nails in honor of my real live chocolate bunny. I've been saying for years now to Casey that I wanted a real chocolate bunny for our next bunny pet and I got one when Miss Sissie came into our lives back in early November. She totally reminds me of a chocolate bunny and I am so happy she is in my life. I finally got my real chocolate bunny, yay :) 

I love these nails, think they came out so cute and am very proud of them. Hope you like them too! 

My bases are Penelope Luz "Charoite" (thumb, index & pinkies) and I.L.N.P. "Heather" (ring & middle). I did put one coat of Polish Me Silly "Glow Girl" on top of Heather" to give a bit of an Easter grass look with the flakies in this polish. I stamped with Beauty Big Bang XL-103 plate and Twinkled T brown for the outline. I colored to images in with Maniology "Annato Clay". I used a nail art brush and dotting tool to do the ribbons and eyes with Maniology "Monarch Dreams", "Maui Gold" and "Jazzercize" polishes.  




Charoite and Heather on their own. 

Heather with a coat of Glow Girl on top. Love these flakies on top! 

There you have my chocolate bunny nails. So in love with these! Here is Miss Sissie (and my nails) when my upstairs neighbor/friend Sarah helped me with putting a ribbon on her to make her look even more like a chocolate bunny. I think she looks too stinking cute :) She is such a trooper too, she did not care at all about this ribbon being on her. She is such a good rabbit. We love her so much!
Here is Sarah holding the chocolate bunny, she is just the cutest bunny in the world!!! She is so good!
That's if for today, have a great Easter, talk soon! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment