Thursday, April 22, 2021

Happy Earth Day 2021

Happy Earth Day Loves, 

Today is a quick post. I am doing this before work. Today is Earth Day. I think that we all should respect, care and love our dear planet as best we can. I try to do my part in helping through recycling, not using plastic bags, trying to reuse things I can and so on. 

Today's nails I am not the biggest fan of. I was having a super difficult time stamping. The images did not want to pick up with different stampers and/or different polishes (I think due to the colder temperatures we are having, the polish just was not happy in the cooler apartment since we did not have our heat on). I also do not like the flakies on this green. In my head they looked so much better. Oh well, there is always next year :) 

My base is Polish Me Silly "Dreamer". I stamped using Creative Shop 80 and Mundo de Unas MDU Earth Day 1 plates and Hit the Bottle "Artic Cloudberry". I put one coat pf ILNP "Compass" on my pinkies and thumbs.


Daydreamer on it's own. Although I dislike the end manicure today, I do think this is a great green/blue shift polish for today! 

Have a great Earth Day! I leave you with an older picture of Miss Betty I found from a couple years ago that is just too cute and too perfect for Earth Day. She is just the cutest kitty in the whole entire world :) 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly 

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment