Saturday, April 24, 2021

Frolicking Fairies

 Happy Caturday!!!

Hello loves. I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend. Mine is okay. Been doing a bit of cleaning, did my nails, now I am catching up on some TV shows and hanging with Miss Betty. 

Today's nails are some super cute fairies and mushrooms from plates I just recently got in the Maniology April Mani X Me box. I love these plates and think these turned out so cute ❤

My bases are Holo Taco "Mint Mojito" (thumb & pinkies) and Polish Me Silly "Twilight Glow" (index, middle & ring). I stamped using Maniology MXM053 and MXM054 plates with so many different polishes I failed to keep track of 😛. I drew the grass with a nail art brush and a China Glaze polish I didn't bother to look at the name either.





Mint Mojito and Twilight Glow on their own. Loved these together for the base for these nails. I think it looks ethereal just like fairies.

Have a great rest of the weekend. Talk to you later. I leave you with Princess Pebbles looking so pretty as usual 😍

Polish & Purrs,


Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment