Monday, April 19, 2021

Birthday Nails (the start of the last year of my 40's, Yikes!!!!)

Happy Monday my loves 😊

Today is my 49th birthday. I cannot believe that in one year I will be 50, YIKES!!!! Sometimes it seems like it was just yesterday that I was a kid, in my 20's and 30's. Time sure does fly! 

I am working today but did just have a four day weekend. I didn't do a whole lot other than some cleaning, my nails twice, binging some Netflix and YouTube, hanging with the cats, the bunny and Casey. My sister came over Saturday night like usual and that was it for my b-day weekend and I am so okay with that. Birthdays are not a huge deal for me, it's just another day and another year older, lol.

I did two manis for my birthday this year, one Aries themed and the other cake/cupcake themed. I sure will never say no to cake!! I think the cake and cupcake nails came out adorable. I like the Aries ones but was not in love with them. 

Anyways, onto the nails. My bases are Enchanted Polish "Darth" (thumb, index & pinkies) and ILNP "Cityscape" (middle & ring). I stamped using Clear Jelly Stamper 034 polish with Maniology MXM046 plate.


Darth and Cityscape on their own, love Cityscape, it's pretty!

My bases are ILNP "Bluebird" (thumb, index & pinkies) and on my middle and ring nails is a base of K.B. Shimmer "Up to Snow Good" with a coat of Color Club "Blue Beaded". I stamped using Uber Chic "Party Time" plate with  Maniology "Jazzercise", "Coconut", "Littlefoot", "Kandi  Spirit", "Tulip Julep" and Noodles Nail Polish "The Unicorn" for the outlines and for coloring in the images. I did not get pics of the polishes by themselves this time.




That's it for today. Have a great day, talk soon. I leave you with Miss Betty snuggling me around 4 AM after she gets me up to ask to go outside to poop. She purrs like crazy and we snuggle fest until it's time to get up. This little lady, she is just my heart. We have such an amazing bond, it's great ❤❤❤

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment