Friday, April 30, 2021

Slow Down For Sloths

Happy FriYay my loves, 

It's Friday, yay, yay, yay. It's been a long work week so I am totally looking forward to the weekend! 

Today I have some stamped sloths that I did last night. I think these came out too freaking adorable and I love them so much! Hope you do too :) 

My base is Quixotic Polish "Artic Glow". I sponged Color Club "Kismet" on the nails to stamp. I used Whats Up Nails A015 plate and several different polishes for the images.




Artic Glow on it's own, love this polish, it's so pretty! 

That's it for now. Have a great day, talk to you soon! I leave you with more Princess Pebbles being too silly when she lays on her bed on the back of the couch :) 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment