Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Well....Well....Well....

Happy Hump Day Loves, 

We made it to the middle of the week, yay! I am ready for this weekend. I had a busy weekend last weekend and this week is going long at work so far. I was volunteering at a cat and dog vaccine clinic this past Saturday then on Sunday I volunteered at a horse show and it rained and I got wet and cold, but it was still lots of fun. So, looking forward to a lazy weekend this coming weekend. 

Today I have some super cute nails I did from a new stamping plate I just got. I could not wait to use this well image and the words. I thought they were too cute and I love the orange "grass" I decided to draw on the peach color. I think these turned out so cute. Hope you like them too! 

My bases are ILNP "Dreamsicle" (thumb, index & pinkies) and Cirque Colors "Persica" (middle & ring). I stamped with Lantern & Wren "Bloom" plate and several different stamping polishes for the outline and to color in the images and also for the grass accents. 




Dreamsicle and Persica on their own, these look so pretty together I think! 

Have a great Wednesday and rest of the week. Talk to you later. I leave you with Miss Sissie on the day she discovered she could jump up on our outside furniture. She was so proud of herself for figuring that out. I love this bunny so much, she is a sweetie! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment