Sunday, May 23, 2021

Merry Mermaids

Happy Sunday, 

Hello friends. I hope you are well and life is good. It is my way. Yesterday I went with my mom to a women's breakfast at her church. It was the first one since before the pandemic so it was really nice getting back to some normal and seeing some ladies I had not seen in forever. 

Today I don't have much but some light cleaning and just having a lazy sort of day. I did my nails already this morning and here they are. Some too cute little mermaids. I am super happy with these and happy with how they turned out. I love the colors. Hope you enjoy them too!

My bases are ILNP "Beach House" (pinkies, index & thumbs) and Different Dimension "All Of the Stars" (ring & middle) with a coat of Fancy Gloss "Crystal Opal" on top of "All Of the Stars". I stamped using Uber Chic "Mermaid Life" and Bundle Monster "Twi_Star BM-XL211" plates and all different stamping polishes for the images that I am too lazy to keep track of. 




That's it for today. Have a great Sunday, talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment