Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Huh...Huh...Huh....Heh...Heh...Heh...

Happy Huh...Huh...Heh...Heh...Tuesday My Loves, 

Hello my friends. I hope you are doing well and that your week is okay so far. Mine has been okay! I did go to church with my Mom this past Sunday since I won't get to on Mother's Day. I will be at a horse show volunteering and Mom will probably come over to the show after church so I will get to see her still on Mom's Day.

Today I have more nails in my "Things I Love" series I have been doing. Today's love is Beavis & Butthead. I have loved that dumb show since it first aired way back in the day and have never stopped loving it. It is so stupid, but stupid good in my opinion :) I absolutely love how these turned out and am so happy with them. I did the blue base and pink to represent the dingy blue wall and couch in their house. This was also the first time I shrunk images and I had no issues at all. It was super easy but I did off center Butthead on my left hand since I was not using clear stamper heads when placing them on my nail. You cannot use the clear heads to shrink images or they can break so I used some of my old silicone heads I had lying around still. Even with Butthead off center I think these turned out great and I am so happy with my Beavis & Butthead nails, huh....huh....huh.....heh.....heh....heh.......

My base is Different Dimension "Everything I Brew, I Brew For You".  I sponged Maniology "Fairytale" on the nails to stamp. I stamped using Sugar Bubbles SB 100 plate and many stamping polishes. I used a nail art brush and Funky Fingers "Dark Knight" to draw the words. 




Everything I Brew, I Brew For You on it's own, love these muted dusty shades! 

That's it for today, have a great Tuesday, talk soon. I leave you with Mr. Kitty looking too cute in one of Casey's gardening boxes! This cat is so funny and so cute, I am happy he's my kid :) 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment