Sunday, May 16, 2021

Spring Time Flowers

Happy Sunday, 

Hello loves, just a quick post today. I have some super cute flowers I did this morning. I think these turned out so cute. I like them 😊

My bases are Penelope Luz "Brigit" (middle & ring) and Different Dimension "Once Upon A Time" (thumb, index & ring). I stamped with Lina  "4 Seasons - Spring 01" plate using Maniology "Bam White!" for the outline and Hit the Bottle "Drunk Tank Pink", "Stop and Smell the Lilacs" and "Banana Colada" polishes to color the images.




Brigit and Once Upon A Time on their own.

That's it for today. Have a great Sunday, talk soon. I leave you with Mr. Kitty and Sissie just chilling in the beautiful weather yesterday. They are so cute ❤
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment