Friday, May 28, 2021

Cute Unicorn Ponies

Happy FriyYay Friends, 

Quick post tonight. I am super bummed today. Casey and myself were going to go to camp this weekend but it's supposed to rain all weekend so we decided not to go. We are going to go in two weeks so we have then at least. I miss our family camp. I haven't been there since early October and I was really looking forward to a few days away. Oh well!

So to cheer myself up I did some super cute reverse stamped unicorn ponies. I think they are super cute and look like plush stuffed animals ❤

My bases are Enchanted Polish "Hyper Potion" (pink) and Enchanted Polish "Ditto" (purple). I stamped with Maniology "Bam White!" stamping polish and Born Pretty BP-A06 plate. I colored the images in with different Maniology and Hit the Bottle polishes.




                     Both bases on their own.

That's it for today. Have a great weekend, talk soon ❤❤

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment