Saturday, August 14, 2021

Delightful Desert Scene

Happy Caturday, 

Hi friends. I hope you are well and life is good. It's okay here. I'm still really sad about the passing of my horse. It feels so empty and surreal at my mom's right now with him gone. It's an oppressive feeling of emptiness, sigh. It will get easier but it is going to take a while for myself, my mom and sister. He was an awesome boy.

Today's mani is from a new plate from my Maniology August subscription box. This month was western themed and I am so in love with the three plates that came in the box. I have a few ideas in mind for these plates in the future. I decided on a desert landscape for my first mani with these plates and I am completely in love with how they came out. 

My bases are Cirque Colors Calypso (thumb & pinkie) and Different Dimension Pink Moon (index, middle & ring). I stamped using Maniology MXM062 plate with all Maniology stamping polishes.



Have a great weekend, talk soon. I leave you today with Miss Betty, the love of my life kitty 💜
She is my baby girl and the cutest ever 💜
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment