Friday, August 27, 2021

Sweet Strawberries

Happy Friday friends, 

Hello Loves, I hope you are well and good. I am ok. We had more sadness in my family. We had to have my mom's old dog, Tilly, put down last week. So soon after my horse just sucks. Hopefully the sadness is over for a while in my family. It is so hard losing beloved pets, sigh.

Today I have my last Summer nails for this year. I have decided I am done with Summer this year. I have had a great Summer but it has been so hot, humid and muggy and I am just over it. I am so ready for cooler weather. 

Anyways, onto the nails. I decided on some cute strawberries to end my Summer nails. I think these turned out super cute. I am a fan. 

My base is Cupcake Polish Pink Lemonade. I put one coat of Colores de Carol Material Girl on top of my ring and middle nails. I stamped using Lina 4 Seasons Summer 01 with Maniology Optimism and Cherry Bomb.




That's it for today. Have a great weekend, talk soon. I leave you with Miss Betty looking her too cute self. This little one, she is my heart ❤
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?




No comments:

Post a Comment