Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Forest Fox In Fall

Hello my loves, 

I hope you are well and good. I am good my way. I had a busy but good weekend. Saturday I volunteered at the cat and dog vaccine clinic that I help at once a month. Then on Sunday I was helping out at the year end awards presentation for the horse show association I volunteer at. I was in charge of making up little gift bags for the little kid division winners. I have some pics of that and some rocks I painted at the end of this post. 

Today I have some more fun Fall nails. I think these woodsy foxes came out so cute and I love the brown holo base. 

My base is ILNP Mona Lisa. I stamped using Maniology MXM065, Whats Up Nails B033 and Uber Chic Lively Leaves 03 plates with Maniology and Hit the Bottle stamping polishes.



Hope you enjoyed these today 🙂 

Here is what I put in each gift bag and the rocks I painted for the bags. I had so much fun making these up for those girls. 
Here are the rocks I did. I love these all and did keep two of them for myself to enjoy. I put one at home on my nail desk and one on my desk at work. 

Here is the set up of awards and ribbons. There was a good turnout and the weather was beautiful. It was nice!
Have a happy Tuesday, talk soon.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment