Sunday, November 28, 2021

Holy Huntin' Holiday 2021

Happy Sunday loves 💘

I hope you are well and had a great turkey day. Mine was nice. We were at Casey's parents. 

Yesterday in Pennsylvania deer hunting rifle season began. In our area it is a huge deal. There are so many hunters that I know in my life. My dad was a big hunter. My brother, boyfriend, his dad, my cousin, boss and numerous friends all hunt. I do not hunt, never have, but we do need hunting seasons to keep the population numbers at manageable levels. I do enjoy eating deer meat also. I think it is good.

It had been a few years since I have done hunting or huntin' as is heard all over around here, there ain't no "g" at end, ha ha ha, nails. I decided it was time again to do some.

So, these are for all the hunters I know and they are dedicated to my daddy. I always dedicate my huntin' nails to my dad when I do them. I am absolutely in love with how these turned out. They are good 😊

My bases are Polished For Days Persimmon (orange) and Enchanted Polish Countryside (green). I stamped using Winstonia Hunter's Life, ZZForest 1, Lina Get Wild 01 and Clear Jelly Stamper C-29 plates with different brands of stamping polishes. 



Here are some pics my brother had of Dad out one year being a mighty hunter and one of him and the deer he got one year. Not sure of the year(s). I love these! His orange hat is my hat now ❤. I miss my dad, sigh. 






Have a great Sunday!! I'll be back sometime this week with the first of my Christmas nails. Talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment