Friday, November 5, 2021

Let's Go To the Pumpkin Patch

Happy Friday, Yay 😊

It's the weekend. I have a busy one. Tomorrow I will be at a cat and dog vaccine clinic that I volunteer at once a month. Then on Sunday I will be at the year end awards presentation for the horse shows I volunteer at. I was in charge of getting little gift bags together for the little kid division high point kids. It was fun and I am excited to see everyone get their awards. I'll post pics of that next blog post.

Today I have some cute pumpkin nails. I think these turned out cute. Next time I use the trucks image I am going to use them as individual stamps instead of the full nail stamp. I think they will be better that way. Either way I love these!

My base is K.B. Shimmer Hidden Potential with one coat of Holo Taco Lunar Unicorn Skin on top of my index, middle & ring nails. I stamped using Whats Up Nails B071, Maniology MXM066 and Uber Chic Hello Fall & Pumpkin Spice 2 plates with all Hit the Bottle stamping polishes. 



That's all for today. Have a great weekend, talk soon. I leave you with Miss Betty cleaning her mommy last week when my sister was here and she got some pictures of us. I love when she does this even though those little sandpaper tongues hurt I let her do it because it just warms my heart so much! I love this little girl. She is truly my heart.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment