Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Pumpkin Spice All the Tea & Coffee

Happy Tuesday, 

Hello loves. I hope you are well and good! I am great my way. The Thanksgiving lunch I had with my Mom and sister at mom's church on Sunday was quite nice. I did get to see some people I had not seen since before Covid so that was very nice. On Thanksgiving day itself I am going to Casey's family's for turkey dinner and that will be nice too. 

Today I have some pumpkin spice nails. I am into pumpkin for a lot of things. I don't buy into the whole of "Pumpkin spice all the things" but I do enjoy a few, namely tea and coffee for my drinks, cupcakes, cookies and breads for dessert stuff and I love me some pumpkin scented wax melts along with soap and hand/cuticle products. So, I guess my pumpkin obsession goes more along the lines of "Pumpkin Spice some of the things" 😜🤪 

For the nails I decided to do some pumpkin spice beverages. I have decided that the image on my ring nails is the pumpkin spice tea and the image on my index nails is the pumpkin spice coffee. I did screw up my middle nails on both hands transferring the stamps and did fix a bit but oh well, stuff happens! I do think these turned out super cute. I also did non-traditional Fall colors as I am getting a bit tired of those with all the Fall nails I've been doing lately. I really enjoy how these turned out. I think they are very ethereal looking :) 

My bases are Wildflower Lacquer Beauty Is Everywhere (shimmer) and Different Dimension Rocket Man (flakie). I stamped using Uber Chic Hello Fall and Pumpkin Spice 1 and 2 and Lantern and Wren Say, It's Fall plates with different brands of stamping polishes. 



That's it for now. Talk soon on Thanksgiving when I post my Turkey Day nails. I leave with Princess Pebbles sleeping in this strange and weird position. Cats are so weird (in the best way) :😉



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment