Thursday, December 16, 2021

Holly & Poinsettias

Happy Thursday, 

Quick post today. I am off work today and tomorrow so I have a long weekend, yay! I had two vacation days to use by the end of the year so I am using them now. I did a bunch of cleaning and am now tired, lol. 

Today's nails are some easy and simple stamping. I really like the way they came out.

My bases are Holo Taco Naughty List (red) and A England The Hand Refrains (gold). I stamped using MoYou London Festive 55 and 
Uber Chic Jingle All the Way plates with all Maniology stamping polishes. 



Have a great rest of the day. Here is such a cute picture I got of my baby girl Miss Betty this morning. She is just the cutest in the world. I love this little kitty so much 💗 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment