Saturday, December 25, 2021

Meowy Catmas

Merry Christmas my loves, 

I hope you all have a great holiday if you celebrate. Yesterday I went to mom's and saw two cousins and that was awesome. Today we are going to Casey's parents and then to my mom's to see her, my sister and brother so it will be a nice day.

For my final Christmas nails I decided on cats, what a shocker, I know ☺️ I think these came out cute. 

My bases are Rogue Santa's Shattered (silver), Uber Chic Holo Berry (red) and Polished For Days Clover (green). I stamped using Hit the Bottle Meowy Christmas plate with different stamping and regular holo polishes.




Have a very Merry Christmas. Here's Miss Betty playing with one of the gifts my sister gave the kitties. She is just too cute, I can't handle it 😍 Talk soon!



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment