Sunday, October 19, 2014

After PDF Marble Nails

Okay, I told a fib, posting my post PDF nails during The Walking Dead commercials cuz' I don't like most commercials and commodification just sucks, grrrrr..........anywho's here my marble, the polishes used and a couple pics, not that great of ones, I just took a quick couple outside one day at work. 

                                                         Marble Nails in the sunlight


                                                    Polishes Used:
Left to Right: Orly Bonder (rubberized base coat), China Glaze "Cons-Ulta My Manicure (my base), OPI "Live, Love Carnaval", China Glaze "Capacity to Sea Beyond" (used these 2 for the marbling), the shimmer is just one I dumped a few shimmer top coats together to make a multi-color top coat and finished with a coat of NYC New York Minute fast dry.



I couldn't get a great pic of these in the sun, I like this marble, it came out purty I think :) 

Toodles and Hugs, 

Melly 

 


2 comments: