Sunday, December 12, 2021

Rudolph & Friends

Happy Sunday my loves, 

Hope you are having a good weekend. I am!  Yesterday I went to the dog training club my mom belongs to for a puppy class graduation. I had not been to one with her since before Covid so it was really nice to be back. I help the instructor out with the different games they do. It was fun. Tonight I am going to a volunteer appreciation dinner with the cat organization I help at with the vaccine clinics and that will be nice. So, a good weekend for me 🙂

Today's nails are some cute reindeer. I think these came out really cute. Hope you like them too! I did mess the one image up transferring it, fixed it the best I could, so the one Rudolph is a little wonky.

My bases are Cupcake Polish Mist (green) and Rogue Lacquer The Christmas Crelly (white). I put one coat of Fancy Gloss Ranger on my middle nails. I stamped using VZ Nails VZ N09, Whats Up Nails B022 and Uber Chic Jingle All the Way plates with different brands of stamping polishes. 



Here's a few pictures from the puppy graduation. It was fun! Have a great Sunday, talk soon❤





Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment