Thursday, December 9, 2021

Let's Go Get A Tree!!

Happy Thursday Friends, 

Hello my loves, I hope you are well! I am good except it got cold here the last couple days, brrrr....oh well, it is that time of year, lol! 

Today I have some Christmas tree nails. I thought it would be fun this year to go pick a tree, drive it home and then show it decorated on my nails. I think these turned out so stinking cute and I love these. The truck and tree image is too cute! 

I used to put a live tree up way back in the 90's, stopped doing that for an artificial tree thru the 2000's,  then about six years or so ago I went from my 6 foot fake tree to my current foot high table top tree. It is just way easier to use this tree for the space I have and with the cats. This is way safer for me now days, ha ha! I also really like my small tree, it's cute. I have pics of my tree and other trees in my life at the end of this post :) 

My bases are Different Dimension Dream (blue) and K.B. Shimmer Fizz the Season (gold). I stamped using Uber Chic Jingle All the Way, Lantern and Wren Gnome Place Like Home, Dixie Christmas 2019 and Moyra 117 Winter Tale with all Hit the Bottle stamping polishes. 



Here is my table top tree at home. It goes right by my nail desk and that makes me happy too!
This is the brush tree I have on my desk at work, love this little tree also :) 
This is my co-worker/friend, Nancy's, Charlie Brown tree on her desk at work across from my desk. Love this tree too! 
Finally, this is a tree that started growing out of the fence at my parents several years ago that is the ultimate Charlie Brown tree that Mom began decorating a few years back. It is too funny and too good, love this tree too, ha ha! 

That's it for today, hope you enjoyed picking out a tree for my nails with me today and the other trees. Have a great Thursday, talk soon! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment