Monday, August 8, 2022

Woodsman Show 2022

Happy Monday loves, 

Hope you are good. I am. We just got back from camp this weekend. We went to the lumberjack competition at The Woodsmen Show. We had fun and a great time but it was hot!!! An awesome weekend per usual though at camp 🙂

For my nails I wanted to do some deer and bear silhouettes on woodgrain. I think these turned out just okay. The deer I am happy with but the bear not so much. Oh well, there is always the next try. 

My bases are Different Dimension Fortune Favours the Brave (shimmer) and Emily de Molly Ancient Dwellings (flakie). I stamped using Kads Nature 022 and MouTeen 038 plates with brown and black stamping polishes. 



Here is our beloved camp.
Woodsmen Show fun!










Our view from camp, it never gets old! It's so gorgeous!
That's it, have a great night, talk soon. 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment