Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Halloween Is Sticking Around This Year

Happy Hump Day Loves, 

Hello friends. I hope you you are well and life is good! Today I have some super fun nails. Each year Christmas creeps up on Halloween season more and more and more. Even currently November Fall/Thanksgiving is being completely passed over since it's all Christmas everywhere so because of that Halloween will be sticking around longer this year. Here are some spooky Halloween/Christmas nails. I love these Spooky Christmas plates I just recently got. I think they will be perfect for doing more Halloween sticking around to get back at Christmas for encroaching on Halloween every year nails. I think these are too cute, hope you do too :) 

My bases are J Reine Much To Avenge (shimmer) and Fancy Gloss Wedding Vows (flakie). I stamped using Maniology MXM091 plate and different stamping polishes. 



That's it for today. Have a great Wednesay, talk soon! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment