Sunday, February 19, 2023

Cassette Tapes ONLY....NO Exceptions!!!!!

Happy Sunday friends, 

Hope you are well and life is good. I'm okay. I was a bit stressed about my mom the last couple of weeks. We recently found out she has afib but she is doing pretty good on the blood thinner so I am feeling more hopeful now. I take her for a couple follow up appointments with her heart doctor in early March and I hope they are positive appointments. 

Today I have cassette tapes and boom box nails. I even put some pencils, if you are old enough you know that was a must when playing tapes in case the player grabbed the tape and you had to tighten the tape back up into the cassette. Ahhhh....the good old days of music. 

Back in my regional Burning Man event days my camp mate Niki and I had our very own sound camp that we brought cassettes along with a boom box and a pencil with our rule being "Cassette Tapes Only, No Exceptions!!!". There is more to why our "camp" was created but that's a story for another day (or not 😜🤪).

I totally completely love these. They are great!!!! 

My bases are Cuticula Forget-Me-Not (shimmer) and Glam Polish Pretty In Pink (flakie). I used ZZ 80's Love, Maniology M157 and Lina All Mixed! 01 plates with different stamping polishes. 



That's it for today. Have a great Sunday! Talk soon ❤

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment